Good morning everyone!
Here are your literacy and numeracy activities for today. Remember to choose other activities from this week’s learning grid to cover some of the other curricular areas.
- Practise counting in 2s, 5s and 10s.
- Use your own coins to put the correct amount of money in the empty jars. This activity is on Seesaw.
- Set up your shop again. You can have any kind of shop you like. Buy and sell your items. Add prices together.
- Can you remember the months of the year? Sing or say them in order. Complete the months of the year activity on Seesaw.
Literacy – Writing focus
- How to Write a Postcard. – Read through this PowerPoint with an adult.
- Use the postcard template on Seesaw to write your own postcard. Imagine that you have been on holiday by the seaside and write a postcard to send to a friend or relative. Try to include all the information included in the PowerPoint.
- Make signs/ labels/ posters for your shop.
Thank you for sending me your posts over on Seesaw. I look forward to seeing you there.
Missing you all.