Good morning everyone!
I hope you are all well. It was lovely to see photographs of some of you enjoying your “school trip” yesterday. Some of you had a teddy bears’ picnic and others went to Chester Zoo! Let me know if any of you are planning a fun day out today!
Here are today’s literacy and numeracy activities which are posted on Seesaw.
- Starry-Eyed Stan Reading Comprehension.
- Make the alphabet with natural materials. Look at the examples that I have posted on Seesaw.
- Compound words. Circle the right pictures to make a compound word.
- Collecting Sea Shells Doubling Activity
- Teddy Race Problem Solving- draw a diagram to help you solve the problem.
- 10p Money Problem- Rami was given 10p by his dad. What coins could Rami’s dad have given him? Lay out all the different coin combinations.