Good morning everyone!
Thank you for all your posts yesterday. You all did really well with your sound mats and with your new money work. Well done.
I have posted todays’ literacy and numeracy activities over on Seesaw and you can choose activities from this week’s learning grid too.
- Collect as many different coins as you can. Can you name each of the coins? Do some coin rubbings. Complete the “Coin Recognition Activity” on Seesaw
- How Much Do the Ice-Creams Cost? – add up the coins
- Reading Calendars Activity – Look at the calendar and work out the answers to the questions.
- Seaside Spot the Difference Activity- visual perception
- Reading - Zones of the Ocean / Questions
- Writing – Seaside Missing Sounds – put in the consonant blends to complete the words. Use 3 of the words in sentences.
- Talking/Listening- Tell me what your favourite thing to do at the seaside is. Make a recording or video on Seesaw.
- Get a grown up to read through the “I am Worried” Powerpoint with you and discuss this together.
Take care everyone.