Good morning everyone.
I hope you all enjoyed the lovely weather yesterday and maybe cooled down with some of your homemade ice lollies or ice cream. I loved seeing photographs of some of your ice cream shops. I hope you had fun buying and selling your cones!
Here are today’s literacy and numeracy activities which will be posted over on Seesaw.
- Read through the “All About Beaches” reading comprehension and answer the questions.
- Go over all your sound mats and word walls. Have you managed to tick some more off?
- Pencil Control Activity- Sand, Waves and Ice Cream
- Play this fun spelling game, which focuses on tricky words. http://www.ictgames.com/littleBirdSpelling/
- Practise counting on and back, within 10, 20, 50 or 100. Start at any given number.
- Order the days of the week. https://www.roythezebra.com/reading-games/high-frequency-words-days.html
- Complete the missing number activities that I have posted on Seesaw.
- Baking Biscuits Money Problems – use adding and taking away to solve the problems.
- Play the “Cashing In” game on Doorway. https://www.doorwayonline.org.uk/activities/cashing-in/cashing-in.html
Take care everyone.