Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend.
I cannot believe that we are so close to the end of term! We only have 2 weeks to go, so keep working hard. You will find today’s literacy and numeracy activities posted on Seesaw and a learning grid, which covers the other curriculum areas, attached below. I have made up the learning grid for the next two weeks with lots of different activities, that I hope you enjoy.
- History of Seaside Holidays – reading comprehension (Seesaw)
- Can you make up an “Under the Sea Alphabet”? eg Aa is for angel fish, Bb is for blue whale, Cc is for clown fish etc (writing)
- Practise your word walls and sound mats.
- Read one of your own picture/story books.
- Pencil Control Activity – Capital Letters (Seesaw)
- Order the coins from the smallest value to the largest value. This is an activity on Seesaw. Use real coins if you cannot print this out.
- Making amounts activity- Find different ways of making the same amount. This activity is on Seesaw.
- Go to the shop with a purse/wallet full of different coins. Buy something and choose the right coins to pay for your purchase.
Take care everyone.