Good morning everyone!
Thank you for sending me all your posts yesterday.
Here are todays literacy and numeracy activities which are based on the Rainbow Fish and will be posted on Seesaw. I hope you enjoyed listening to the story yesterday and looking at the beautiful illustrations. This is one of my favourite books.
- Rainbow Fish Pencil Control Activity
- Under the Sea Wordsearch
- Write a list of things that you might find in a seaside shop
- Rainbow Fish Writing Prompts. – Complete the sentences.
- Count in 2s, 5s and 10s
- Start at any given number and add or take away 10
- Start at 5 and keep adding 10 eg 5, 15, 25, 35, 45, 55, 65, 75, 85, 95. Choose different numbers to start with.
- Count in 2s Under the Sea Dot to Dots
- World Oceans Day Missing Numbers Activity
- Crack the Code Under the Sea - Use a number square to help you work out the adding and taking away sums.
I hope you all have another great day and I look forward to seeing you all over on Seesaw.
Take care everyone.